Cruise with us and explore Reinefjord, Kjerkefjord and Forsfjord
Book this adventure today.Go to booking
Surrounded by beautiful mountains such as Olstind, Seiltind, Helvetestind and Reinebringen rising from sea level to the sky onboard our sightseeing vessel. We will bring you to Kjerkfjorden and Vindstad, where you can go onshore and do many of the famous hikes such as Flakstad, Bunes beach and Horseid that are described in UT.no.
You can also go on the shore to experience the local small villages full of history or visit the café in Vindstad and join us again on the next departure. If you choose to stay on board, you can enjoy one of the most beautiful fjord landscapes in Lofoten. Reinefjord is full of wildlife, and we often see Orcas playing in the fjord looking for herrings and learning their calf’s hunting techniques.
Our English speaking guide will teach you about the local history, wildlife and geography of the area.
- It is possible to buy snacks and drinks on board the ship or bring along your own
- Landings on Rostad and Forsfjord on request
- Transportation (English speaking guide)
- Adult: Kr. 495,-
- Children under 12 years: Kr. 250,-
- Children under 3 years: Free
- Max capacity: 55
- Vessel: Åhav
- Availability: 17.06 - 15.08
- Departure: 10.00 - Arrival: 11.00
- Departure: 11.30 - Arrival: 12.30
- Departure: 13.00 - Arrival: 14.00
- Departure: 14.00 - Arrival: 15.00
- Departure: 16.00 - Arrival: 17.00